Menoforce Sage tablets – a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of excessive sweating associated with menopausal hot flushes including night sweats. Exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
Benefits & Features:
- Relief of excessive sweating associated with menopausal hot flushes including night sweats.
- Relieves some of the symptoms associated with menopause.
- 3400mg of fresh sage tincture per tablet.
- Convenient one-a-day dosage.
Directions for Use:
- Adults (18 years and over) – Take 1 tablet daily. Not for use in children or those under 18. For oral use only.
- Read leaflet before use. Do not use, if you are allergic to sage or any of the other ingredients or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- See your doctor if your symptoms worsen or persist after taking Menoforce for 12 weeks.
- Enough data has not been gathered to establish the safety of this product for long-term use.
- Keep out of the reach and the sight of children.
What do Menoforce Sage tablets contain? Menoforce® Sage tablets contain an extract of sage herb obtained from freshly harvested organically cultivated sage. Sage has been traditionally used as a herb for the relief of excessive sweating, particularly during menopause. Menoforce® comes in the form of a one-a-day herbal sage tablet. Each tablet contains 51mg of concentrated dried tincture from fresh sage (Salvia officinalis L. ) leaves (1:17-18). Extraction solvent: ethanol 68% V/V. This is equivalent to 3400mg of tincture of fresh sage herb (leaves). Other ingredients used for Menoforce® Sage tablets are microcrystalline cellulose, sucrose, laurate, and hydrogenated cottonseed oil.