What are Actifed Tablets used for? Actifed Tablets have a dual action to treat nasal congestion, drying up a runny nose, blocked sinuses, and catarrh. It contains an ingredient that works in two ways: an antihistamine action to relieve the symptoms of allergies such as sneezing and drying action to relieve other symptoms of colds, flu, and hayfever such as runny noses and watery eyes.
Dosage: For oral use only.
- Adults and children over 12 years, one tablet every 4-6 hours up to 4 times a day.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Ingredients: Each tablet contains
- 2.5mg Triprolidine hydrochloride
- 60mg Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride
- Other ingredients include lactose monohydrate, Maize starch, Povidone and Magnesium stearate (E572).
- May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or currently taking any other medicine, consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Store in the original container to protect from moisture and light.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully.