Tough on tiredness, kind on you! Active Iron patent-pending double iron delivery system is unique and clinically proven better absorption of sulfate, yet gentle enough to take on an empty stomach. This advanced formulation means Active Iron delivers clinically proven better absorption of iron sulfate. Active Iron’s protein microbead formulation targets release at DMT-1, the body’s “normal iron gateway” reducing iron breakdown in the stomach while optimizing iron absorption. This also means when your body needs more, it will absorb more Active Iron.
Clinically proven better absorption of iron sulfate, iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. It has better absorbed better-tolerated microbead formulation.
Iron also supports:
- Cognitive function – Normal Cognitive function
- Immune system – Normal function of the immune system
- Blood Cells – Formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells
- Oxygen transport – Oxygen transport in the body.
- Energy Production – Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and has a role in cell division
Active Iron food supplement is suitable for adults, the elderly, and children over 12 years. Also suitable for vegetarians.
How to use:
- One capsule to be taken daily.
- Gentle enough to be taken on an empty stomach.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Hazards and Cautions: Food supplements are not a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result, we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).
As with all supplements, you should discuss them with your health professional before taking them. If you are under medical supervision, taking other medicines, or if you suffer from food allergies. Do not exceed the daily dose. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Important info: Free from artificial preservatives – Yeast, Gluten Carbohydrates, Sugar, Iron, Microencapsulated in Whey Protein.
Food Supplement Country of origin: USA
Manufacturer’s address: Active Absorption Little Island Cork Ireland.
- Whey (Milk) protein
- Capsule shell (hypromellose)
- Ferrous sulfate
- Acidity Regulators (sodium acetate acetic acid)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Emulsifier (Polysorbate 20)
- Capsule Colourants (Titanium dioxide Yellow iron oxide, Black iron oxide)
Allergy advice: Please see ingredients listed in bold.