Who can use Arret? Arret 2mg Hard Capsules can be used by adults and children over 12 years. If you are pregnant, trying to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding, talk to your doctor before using.
How to take Arret?
- Adult and children over 12 swallows two capsules initially followed by one capsule after each loose bowel movement.
- Do not take more than 5 capsules in any 24-hour period.
Common side effects 1 in 10 people:
- Some common side effects include headache, constipation, nausea, and flatulence.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- Read the patient leaflet before taking this medication.