What is Bepantiseptic First Aid Cream and how does it work? Bepantiseptic First Aid Cream has an antiseptic action to help prevent infections plus a soothing local anesthetic effect to numb the pain.
Bepantiseptic First Aid Cream’s dual action is an effective treatment for minor cuts and grazes, minor burns, scalds and blisters, stings and insect bites, spots, chapped or rough skin.
How do I use Bepantiseptic First Aid Cream?
- Before initial use, check that the tube seal is intact then remove by peeling back the tag.
- Clean the affected area, apply cream and rub in gently.
- In the case of cuts or particularly tender areas, rubbing may be avoided by applying on a piece of white lint or gauze.
- Phenol 1.2% Chlorhexidine Digluconate Solution equivalent to Chlorhexidine Digluconate 0.25%.
- Also contains cetostearyl alcohol, colours (ponceau 4R) (E124) Sunset yellow (E110), dimethicone light liquid paraffin, methyl salicylate, polyoxyethylene stearyl ethers, and water.