The very best start for your baby’s growing smile is Brush-Baby Xylitol Dental wipes. BEFORE the first tooth erupts around 6 months you can ‘set the scene’ for a healthy mouth.
Xylitol textured wipes for gentle cleaning of gums and soft tissues promote a healthy environment by inhibiting the growth of decay-causing bacteria.
Research shows that these bacteria are passed from parents to their newborn children, creating a potentially damaging environment in their child’s mouth. Regular use of xylitol by mothers has been demonstrated to significantly reduce this bacterial transmission, resulting in fewer cavities for the child. Using xylitol wipes before the first tooth erupts helps develop a healthy environment and is the first stage in preventing tooth decay.
Benefits & Features:
- Hygienically sealed, sterile, disposable wipes.
- Gently clean delicate gums and first-baby teeth.
- Xylitol – good for oral health.
- Fluoride and Paraben Free.
- Sachets can be cooled in the fridge to ease inflamed gums.