Multi-Gyn FloraPlus helps to treat and prevent (recurring) vaginal problems.
- Multi-Gyn FloraPlus can be helpful if you have been diagnosed with vaginal Thrush by a doctor.
- Multi-Gyn FloraPlus helps well-being by alleviating itch, irritation, odor, discharge, and when you are sensitive to vaginal Thrush infections.
- Multi-Gyn FloraPlus is not an anti-fungal medication.
- Multi-Gyn FloraPlus helps to treat and prevent vaginal thrush problems, relieves itch, irritation, odor, and discharge, prebiotic effect to support a healthy vagina flora, and is a prebiotic nutrient for Lactobacilli.
- Multi-Gyn is based on the patented 2QR-complex.
This is a natural substance that is derived from medicinal plants (aloe) and consists of bioactive polysaccharides. It has the unique ability to act as a mechanical barrier, blocking the adhesion of harmful bacteria to tissues effectively neutralizing these bacteria.
The growth of the useful lactobacilli in the vagina is left unhindered. This is extremely important for the vaginal flora and especially for the prevention of Bacterial Vaginosis.
How to use Multi-Gyn Flora Plus
- Before using this product, shake the applicator tube to make sure that all of the gel is moved towards the tip of the tube.
- Gently insert the thin end of the Multi-Gyn Flora Plus tube into your vagina, as you would a tampon, and squeeze the tube to apply gel into the vagina.
- Continue squeezing the tube while removing it, to ensure that as much gel as possible has been applied.
- If you use this product correctly, there will still be a little gel left in the tube after application.