Mediswab 4Ply Non-Woven Sterile Swabs are used for absorption, protection, disinfection, or padding. Ideal for cleaning wounds, these swabs are a great alternative to cotton wool and a must-have in any First-Aid Kit. Each Mediswab Sterile 4Ply swab is non-woven so there is no risk of loose fibers irritating or affecting the wound.
- They are packed in 5’s in a compact easy-open pouch, allowing for easy storage and ease of use.
- These Sterile Swabs are used for many medical purposes, especially treating open wounds. The swabs are sterile and highly absorbent, as well as being soft and gentle on the skin.
- The non-woven swabs are ideal for all aspects of hospital care-hygiene, detersion, cleansing, and dressing of wounds.
Mediswab 4Ply Sterile Non-Woven Swabs absorb, protect, disinfect and pad a wound. They are made of highly absorbent material and are soft and gentle on the skin.
- Composed of 4 layers (ply’s), they have a very high absorption capacity and good resistance to stretching when either dry or damp.
- Soft, with good skin tolerance, these sterile swabs don’t stick to the wound and don’t disintegrate. They are suitable for use with all antiseptic solutions.