Night Nurse Capsules help treat the symptoms of cold and flu, including shivers, aches, pains, sore throat, headache, and coughs.
Night-time capsules provide relief of cold and flu symptoms including blocked and runny nose, tickly cough, headache, fever, aches and pains, and sore throats, and help you to sleep.
Adults and children over 12 years: Two capsules to be taken at bedtime. Do not take if four doses of any Paracetamol-containing product have been taken during the day.
Each capsule contains Paracetamol 500mg, Promethazine hydrochloride 10mg, and Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 7.5mg.
Night Nurse Capsules have been specially formulated to provide a complete night-time cold and flu treatment by quickly providing relief from major cold and flu symptoms including:
- Runny nose
- Dry, tickly cough
- Shivers, aches, and pains
- Sore throat pain
By relieving cold and flu symptoms Night Nurse Capsules help you to get a good night’s sleep and to wake feeling better.
Age Restriction: You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
- Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Adults and children aged 16 years and over: Take 2 capsules just before bedtime with a drink of water. Do not take Night Nurse Capsules if you have already taken 4 doses of a paracetamol-containing product during the day.
- Not to be given to children under 16 years of age except on medical advice.
Hazards and Cautions
WARNING: DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
Warning: may cause drowsiness. If affected, do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drinks.
DO NOT TAKE:
- With other flu, cold, or decongestant products at night, or with alcohol.
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
Contains paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR:
- Before taking this medicine, if you are under the care of your doctor or receiving prescribed medicines, or are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
For professional advice on medicines consult your pharmacist.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Paracetamol, Promethazine Hydrochloride, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide.
Active ingredient: Each capsule contains Paracetamol 500mg, Promethazine Hydrochloride 10mg, Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 7.5mg.
Also contains: Lactose, dimeticone, colloidal anhydrous silica, gelatin, and colors erythrosine (E127), patent blue V (E131), quinoline yellow (E104) and titanium dioxide (E171).