Nurofen for Children 60mg Suppositories are specifically designed to enable the fast absorption of ibuprofen from the suppository to quickly lower fever and relieve pain for babies from 3 months and weighing over 6Kg
- Suitable for babies from 3 months and weighing over 6kg
- Contains ibuprofen which has anti-inflammatory properties
- For rectal use only
Nurofen for Children has been providing effective pain relief for children for 20 years. The key ingredient ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce a fever as well as aches and pains.
Nurofen for Children Suppositories are fast-acting and contain ibuprofen, which is a painkiller and anti-inflammatory, for babies and toddlers aged between 3 months and 2 years. This packet contains 10 suppositories.
How To Use
- Before use, wash and dry your hands. Remove one suppository carefully from its wrapping and insert it carefully into your child’s back passage. Wash your hands again afterward.
- Babies 3 – 9 months 1 suppository. (A maximum of 3 suppositories in 24 hours should be used)
- Babies and toddlers 9 months – 2 years 1 suppository. (A maximum of 4 suppositories in 24 hours should be used)