Occlusal 26% w/w cutaneous solution is used to remove raised warts which are generally found on the hands, elbows, and knees, and verrucas (warts on the feet).
The occlusal solution is quick-drying it can be easily applied to the wart and there is no need to cover the area with plaster.
- For the removal of warts and verrucas.
- With applicator brush.
- Improvements should be noticed in 1-2 weeks.
Directions of use:
Apply once daily as follows.
- Before you apply Occusal, soak the affected area in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Dry the affected area thoroughly using a towel. The towel should not be used on anyone else as the wart could be passed to them.
- Gently remove any loose tissue from the wart surface by gently rubbing it with a brush, Emery Boards, or pumice or abrasive sponge. Be careful not to damage the surrounding skin.
- Use the applicator brush supplied in the cap to apply the solution to the center of the wart. Do not get Occlusal solution on surrounding healthy skin. Allow to dry completely and then apply a second coat. You do not need to cover the wart with a plaster or bandage.
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to Salicylic Acid (Aspirin) or any of the other ingredients.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have poor blood circulation.
- If the wart or surrounding skin is inflamed or broken.
- On birthmarks, moles unusual warts with hair growth.
- On your face.
- On warts in the anal or genital area.
Take special care with Occlusal
- Occlusal is flammable.
- Do not use on broken or damaged skin such as cuts or grazes.
- Do not allow Occlusal to come into contact with mucous membranes ( e.g. nose, mouth, and other body openings) or your eyes.
- If the solution gets into any of the areas flush with water for 15 minutes.