Otrivine Adult Mucus Relief Menthol 0.1% w/v Nasal Spray provides relief from the symptoms of nasal congestion due to colds, sinusitis, and allergies, such as hay fever.
Each application delivers a measured dose which works within minutes to clear a blocked nose and relieve excessive nasal secretions for up to 10 hours.
- For Adults and Adolescents over 12 years: one spray in each nostril up to 3 times daily as needed.
- Do not use continuously for more than seven consecutive days,
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
Direction for Use
- For nasal use.
For full instructions see the enclosed leaflet.
- Active Ingredient: Xylometazoline hydrochloride 0.1% (1mg/ml)
- Each application contains: 140 micrograms of Xylometazoline hydrochloride.
- If you are pregnant or taking other medicines or are under a doctor’s care consult your doctor before using Otrivine.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach and sight of children.
- Each Otrivine pack should be used by one person only to prevent any cross-infection.